Monday, February 8, 2010

Home-making!

I'm not talkin about the home-making that you go to once a month with the ladies in your ward :) I've just had a few projects going lately so I thought I would post some. This is possibly the first post I've done in a while that doesn't have a picture of Krew in it. . . this goes to prove I do have a life! haha


My sister Megan is really good at art and she painted these for me.

Had to get a pic. with my shower curtain in it so you can see how cute they match my curtain. THANKS MEG!

I've been needing a neclace holding to hang my neclaces on. I saw this idea on a blog. I got these tie hangers from wal-mart and they were .50 each! I don't know if its that cute but it sure is nice to not have them tangled up.

I had to post a pic. of these, I'm kinda proud of em :) I made these for the super bowl and they are from SCRATCH! Thats rigth there is no box about these babies!

I've also been getting into digital scrapbookin and its a blast! I'm still learning but here are a couple pages I've done:



I also wanted to tag a few people in this post: Missy Roe, Lyndsi Morrow, Camille Messick, and Cassie Kunz. . .and anyone else who reads this! You guys should all post your latest "creations" I think is fun to see other stuff that people come up with and get some good ideas!

1 comment:

Camille said...

Not fair! You are exposing everyone to my lack of creativity! I post pictures of my kids almost every day; they are my creations I can be proud of!

I love all your new stuff. Especially Meg's drawings. They are SO good! And I love how they match your shower curtain. Way cute. I've been wanting to decorate my house....maybe you could help?