Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Birthday PaRtY

Today is Krews birthday! We had a little party for him on Sun. Nothing big just let him attack some dirt cake which my mom provided and opened some presents. (Even tho I old everyone that this was a no present party the grandparents couldn't resist) Here is some pics I took!


This is Krews closest cousin Elsie. Don't they look alike?


Thank you so much for everyone who came to celebrate with us. Also, thanks so much for the nice gifts that Krew recieved. Its so fun for him to play with some new toys and I enjoy it also it gives me a little break from trying to entertain him.

3 comments:

Missy said...

Love the card, Kate; good job on it.
Happy birthday, Krew. I can't believe he's one. That first picture of Krew is so handsome; he has the most beautiful eyes.
I think Elsie and Krew looks so much alike because they both have those great brown eyes. Totally adorable!
I hope you guys had a fun day!

Morrows said...

Happy Birthday Krew! How is he one already? I cant believe how much Krew and Elsie look alike! I love the butt picture of Krew! He is adorable!

Jake and Cassie said...

We wanted to send our birthday wishes to Krew!!! I can't believe it has already been a year! It was sure great to see you guys, and we can't wait until you come again to go motorbike riding. Take care Messick family!