Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Fun in the sand box

The weather was SOOO nice outside last week. (unlike this week) While daddy was studyin for finals we had lots of fun being outside in the evenings. This is Brody's first summer so there is alot of new things for him to experience! I'm glad I grabbed the camera on the way out the door to play in the sand box the other night! I apologize in advance for all the pictures but I had lots of fun watching Mr. B experience the sand box for the first time!
I liked to watch his hands :) he just kept pushing them as far as he could into the sand. It was so cute!
I love this boy.
This butterfly landed close to Krew and he thought that it was so cool.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Don't every apologize for too many pictures when your kids are THAT CUTE! I'm the same way. Just can't take enough when they're being so cute. I love the look of discovery in his eyes. Fun pictures below, too. I'm glad you have found good friends there. I never doubted you would!

Megan said...

I LOVE Brody's cheeks! We love and miss you guys so much!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Those boys are growing up WAY too fast! I can't get over how stinking cute they are, they are definitely brothers!