Saturday, January 17, 2009

Jacks new fav. mag.


Last Sunday was our stake conference and we are in the same stake as my parents right now so we sat with my family. My two little brothers Mitch and Jack are usually CRAZY! Me and Doug were expecting an interesting stake conference :) They are everything but quiet and still. However, when we got there I noticed that Jack wasn't running around he was sitting quietly looking at a magazine! haha Jack's new favorite thing to look at during church is the Halloween edition of Oriental Trading magazine! My mom told me that ever since the first of Oct. he drags that magazine to church every Sun. and quietly looks at it during all of sacrament meeting! He won't let my mom throw it away! The lady that was sitting in front of us turned around and said "What is Jack playing with? All I hear from him is "squishy eyeballs" and "Scary Skeleton"!" Hey Whatever keeps him quiet!

4 comments:

Steph said...

Ha ha ha! This kills me! I'll have to try that--maybe it would keep Eden quiet, too!

Camille said...

That's hilarious! Maybe I'll have to find something gory for Quincy to look at during church!

Missy said...

Ha ha that is too funny. Whatever works! Jack is so cute!

Morrows said...

He is so cute! I saw the boys at when Garrett spoke and I couldn't believe how big they are now!

I can't wait to see you.