Monday, February 16, 2009

One down and lots more to come!

Last weekend was our one year anniversary! Its crazy that our first year together flew by so fast! Doug made a special effort to help me to feel pretty :) He painted my toe nails for me and shaved my legs! Haha Now that is true love- I'm so glad that me and doug have eachother. We are absolutely best friends. We were talking about how we are going to grow old together and we both decided that it would be ok to live in a nursing home as long as we are together we would have fun even in a nursing home! I don't think that I will ever get sick of Dougy. He keeps me laughing. I feel like he has helped me to grow up so much this year that we have spent together- I can honestly say that Doug helps me to be a better person. I love being married to him!

2 comments:

Camille said...

I'm so glad you found each other, too! You and Doug are so much fun and we need to be around you more. I think Paul and I laugh the most when we are around you two!

Missy said...

I'm glad you guys are so happy together. You will love it even more to have your little baby as a part of your family. It's so fun to watch Tyler with Jacoby, you will love it! Love ya Kate!