Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Krew and my jobS have been keeping me so busy that I haven't had any time to blog. Mom's have zero time to themselves! Krew is about 2 1/2 months now and he has chaged alot since he was born so I wanted to post some pics of him. Besides feeding him, burping him, changing his diapers, and loving him to death . . . here is what we have been up to:

Boise Trip!
Doug's little brother Allen went to state track in Boise so we went down and watched him. I was nervous to see how Krew would do but he did great! He is such a good traveler. To top the trip off Alan did GREAT!!! He and his relay team won their 4x2. He was the first leg so I'm sure he was nervous to start but is speedy. Congrats state champs! Ya did awesome Al! (Alan is the one in the bottom right) He is pretty cute just like all of his brothers eh?




On the way home from Boise we stopped in Twin to see Shoshone Falls. We had to get a little family shot with our shades on.


Krew got very tired from all the traveling and sight seeing :)






This is a cute pic. of Krew that I had to post. He's headed to church in this photo. Me and my friend Missy bought our boys the same sweaters hoping that by the time that they both fit into them we could get a picture of them together wearin the same outfit. However, Krew is growing like a weed and is already wearing 6 month clothes. He has far outgrown this sweater. Sorry Miss, I think someone is putting some miracle grown into Krew's bottles.





This is Krew in his blessing outfit . . . I couldn't believe my ears when he didn't make a peep through the whole thing! Doug gave a wonderful blessing. Krew is so lucky to have him as a dad. Lots of people came to help bless Krew. He is going to have so many good role models to look up to. Thanks everyone for coming!




























5 comments:

Morrows said...

KATE! I am so glad you posted pictures! I have been wanting to see him! He is getting so big! Even though he is growing out of the sweater its still pretty cute! I love his shades!

Camille said...

Oh, that picture with the shades just makes me giggle, it is so cute! And the picture in his sweater really looks like Doug. He's got his mouth for sure (though my mom thinks he has your mouth). I can't wait til we can dress up our little boys (hopefully) alike! I'm glad you found a minute to blog. You are one busy mommy!

Steph said...

I can't believe how much he has grown. He's very hansome. When I saw that sweater, I thought, "Hey, that looks familiar." He looks pretty cute in it. Love that blessing outfit. His sunglasses are way fun, too.

manda baker said...

He is getting so big Kate, what a stud )

Missy said...

I love your sunglasses picture, Krew is darling. I'm so sad that we can't do the picture with their matching sweaters...dangit. We will just have to go get them something else that matches. I'm glad you found some time to post some pictures. See ya Tuesday!