Thursday, September 10, 2009

six months!

Krew is six months!! . . . yesterday . . . He gets funner and funner everyday. Krew can roll over no problem now, stomach to back or back to stomach. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks but i'm not holding my breath for the crawling, I can wait. He babbles all of the time. Lots of times it sounds like he's saying hi! He recieved his first hair cut the other day and he is scared to death of the clippers. Anytime the clippers got close he shut his eyes and started shaking. Ha ha it was funny. He eats four times a day. (which is much nicer than every two hours that it was for a while) HE LOVES FOOD! He gets so excited everytime I put him in his high chair.
Can you tell he wants a bite?




Krew also loves animals! Everytime we see a dog he just starts squeeling and laughing so hard he can hardly breath. We took him to the petting zoo at the fair and found out that he likes goats just as much as dogs!



This beautiful dog is Pearl. She is Doug's brother Paul and Camille's dog. Krew liked playing with this dog almost as much as he likes his cousins.






I am so glad that we have Krew! I love him so much! He makes us so happy!




5 comments:

Steph said...

He is definitely adorable and seems so happy! Hooray for no more colic! :)

The Clarks said...

oh my goodness, he is such a cutie! i think in that first picture he totally looks like you! =)

Camille said...

Oh, I love that little Krew! He is getting to be so much fun. I love how he laughs at the dogs. It is hilarious!

manda baker said...

What a cutie!
I cant believe how fast he is growing :]

Missy said...

Oh, he is so adorable! He seems like such a happy guy! I love the picture of him biting on Doug's cereal bowl. Ha ha. What a cutie!