Monday, August 31, 2009

sad day cont . . . fun with Jake and Cassie . . . of course!!

So. . . leaving Krew was a little tough but, just like I thought we would, we had a blast. I wasn't sad for very long. We went riding that afternoon and by the time we got back to set up camp it was dark and the boys weren't to excited about tenting it. So, Cassie's parents were so nice to lend us their "mobile condo." This is a genuine 1970 brand newish motorhome. This is a pic. of Jake and Doug driving it.


This cute little country bumkin is just Cassie, Don't be scared. I couldn't post any pics of myself because whenever we tried to take a pic of me the camera broke. But, we acctually got one of cassie. She's a hottie. We have so much fun with Jake and Cassie. They will probably be moving far away soon and we are going to miss hanging out with them so much! (not to mentions Krew is going to miss his god parents) I wanted to post a few pics. of all the fun times that we've had together. . .



1 comment:

Morrows said...

I am glad you guys had lots of fun even though you had to leave Krew! I haven't been on a motorcycle in a few years. And hello...You went riding 4 weeks after delivering Krew...WOW...You are one tough woman!