Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another Krew Update

Well a couple of days ago Krewzer turned 7 months old. . . not a huge milestone but he's done some cool things this month so I thought I would blog em'. He got his first tooth! He was really really fussy for a few days and then one morning he woke up with a tooth! yay Krew! I didn't give him any Tylenol or anything :( oops. . . He lived tho. He is also ALMOST crawling, he'll scoot all over the place but I think it would be cheating if I called it crawling. He should start crawling in days. So close! He got his second hair cut. . . he is really scared of the clippers haha. Makes for an entertaining cut. Loves his baths, aunts, food, treats :) He's so much fun he laughes at everything and its one of those really contagious laughs! Right from his big ol' gut. haha I just love my Krew.
I thought this was a funny picture that I took of Krew on my phone . . . His first time trying prunes he wasn't to sure about them.

Another one of Krew's favorite foods is blanket :) Don't let these "Angel eyes" fool ya! He can be a stinker! . . . in more ways than one! But I do have to say that this cute face makes up for everything else!


5 comments:

Camille said...

I love the prune face! And I love little Krewzer. i can't wait to see him crawling!

Morrows said...

I cannot believe Krew is 7 months old! The prune face is hilarious and the blanket picture is adorable!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

He has the cutest chubby cheeks I have ever seen! HE IS SUCH A CUTE BABY! just like his mama

manda baker said...

What a doll!
I cant believe how fast he is growing up!

Missy said...

He is such a happy little guy; it was fun to see him the other day. Love all your pictures Kate!