Thursday, October 29, 2009

Up to no good!

Just like I thought that he would, Krew started crawling days after I posted that last post. (That is partly the reason I haven't done a post in so long) Between working 8-8 and watching Krew. . . more like chasing Krew I have zero time. Whenever I hear stay at home moms say how busy or stressed out they are I just have a little giggle inside because I would LOVE nothing more than just to play and take care of Krew all day. . . I feel like it would be a FREAKING VACATION! oh well someday hopefully. Krew has earned himself a new nicname "terror" he gets into absolutly everything. He is such a busy little boy. Here is a few things he has been up to. . .
Its really sad and disgusting that I'm posting this picture but I'm trying to look at the bright side. . . at least Krew is helping me out with dusting.

"Helping" mom in the office. . .


Reaching for things that he's not supposed to have but can't stand to not explore!








Making it impossible to fold laundry.





He even likes the trash! . . . no this is not a homeless baby!






Last weekend my sister Ashley got married. . . I'm still working on getting a pic. of the beautiful bride and groom - because being my ditzy self I forgot my own camera- But, here is a pic. of me and Krew right before the reception. After all the the messes that Krew has been making because he is now mobile I just have to love him because come on now, look at him, how can I not? :)








6 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe he is crawling! I have to see this for myself.

He DID look SO cute at the reception. But, hey, can you blame him? Look at his mommy! One hot mamma!

Rowbury Adventures said...

yeah i'm not sure anyone could look at that adorable face and not love him to pieces!

Missy said...

Oh it was good to see you two today! It's fun to see all the pictures. Isn't it crazy how much busier your life becomes once your baby is mobile? I couldn't get over the HUGE difference. It's fun though. He looks so handsome in his little outfit for Ashley's reception; you look beautiful too, Kate!

manda baker said...

He is adorable Kate! Growing up so fast.

Steph said...

Just wait until he starts walking! AH!

You guys both look so cute for the reception!

Morrows said...

He is a cutie! Sounds like he is keeping you busy! You look good Kate. I miss you.