Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!! 2 years and one day ago me and doug got engaged! So, Thanksgiving always brings back memories of our first amazing Thanksgiving together. I'm so greatful to have Doug as my husband. I'm so greatful to have him! Such a great guy:) Man, he still makes me smile. I can't believe how far we have come since our first Thanksgiving together! Since then we have added another special spirit to our family. KREW! I'm so greatful to have Doug and Krew with me this year. I never knew that I could love anybody so much as I love those boys! I hate to brag but I just don't know how it can get any better! I'm so greatful not only for those two but also the rest of my family. . . when it comes right down to it, we might drive eachother nuts once in a while but I simply couldn't live without any member of my family, and in laws! I'm also greatful for all my friends! Couldn't get along without you guys either. I have so many blessings to be greatful for. I simply love this holiday that is set apart specifically for us just to recognize just how much we have been blessed with and give thanks! So thank you to everyone who is apart of me and my family's life! I'm greatful for you all and hope that everyone else had a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Camille said...

Well, I'm definitely thankful for you as my Messick sister! Things have been a lot more fun around here since you joined the family!

Morrows said...

What a great post Kate! I love this time of year as well! I am grateful for you!