Thursday, November 5, 2009

Chicken Little

Krew was a chicken for Halloween this year! He didn't trick or treat or anything but we had fun at our wards trunk or treat. Krew is like my primary class's mascot. They were all so excited to see what he dressed up as cause we kept it a secret this year. Doug enjoyed eating all of the candy which Krew collected.:) He acts like he likes Halloween more than christmas! After that we didn't do much just went down to Doug's parents house then went to a little party that some of our friends threw. Can't wait until next year when Krew can trick or treat!


We also raked our leaves on Sat.! I snapped a couple pics of Krewzer.







6 comments:

Steph said...

I love his little hat! He's so cute! He makes a cute chicken, too. :)

Missy said...

Oh my word, he is adorable! I bet everyone just loved seeing him! I love that hat he's wearing too, where did you find that? You look really pretty too!

Camille said...

I loved his little outfit. He's the cutest little chick-a-dee I ever did see! And I love his hat!

Rowbury Adventures said...

how cute! And you are so pretty.. is your hair naturally that curly I love it!

Morrows said...

What a cute little chicken. I love the pictures of him in the leaves too!

Josh + Kiri said...

I can't get over how cute that chubby little boy is! So I just saw your blog on Rozalynn's.. Very cute pictures!