Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MOAB

A couple of weeks ago we went with my parents to Moab Ut. for a week to go ridin. It was so nice to get away for a while. My inlaws took Krew which I am so greatful for! I didn't worry about him the entire time. Moab is such a beautiful place. I could live there. I love riding there because its pretty tough but its such a good work out and I like the challenge. Afer our first ride Doug informed me that he didn't know if he could ride the rest of the time because he was exhausted from taking his bike up some tough places and then getting mine though it to. haha we toughed it out tho. We ended up having a really good time. The temp. was in the 80's the entire time! Perfect!I love seeing my husband in his riding gear :) its hot! I love the red dirt and the slick rock. I was to scared to pack my camera along with me being that I wreck frequently so these a few pics that we took from a phone.






Hottie :)

My mom and dad our guides.

All of us taking a break in a sweet cave we rode into.

1 comment:

Jake and Cassie said...

Love your pictures! This looks like some fun riding, you guys must have had a great time. We miss you and can't wait to see you next! Take care!