Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Welcome Home James!

Dougs brother James got home from his mission tonight. Terrie was elated to say the least. As soon as she saw him walking down the stairs the tears started crying and she started jumping up and down :). It was so cute. . . I can't imagine leaving Krew for two years. Anyway, this was James first time meeting Krew. We have been trying to teach Krew how to say James for weeks now. . . to no avail. It was so excited to see James tonight! We love him and missed him so much! I remember we used to joke about us having a baby when he got home from his miss. and we have a toddler! YIKES! We're so excited to see how James's life unfolds. We are so proud of him for making the right decision to go on a mission and becoming such a good missinary. I know that is the best way to start his adult life out and I can't wait to see when life takes this boy! We love you James!



3 comments:

Steph said...

wow! how exciting to have him come home. I'm much looking forward to that. Only a year left for Thomas (exactly today, actually). I think you are every man's dream wife. How great that you can enjoy motorcycling together. There's no way I would ever do that. And if my husband got me a bike, it would be HIS present for the rest of the year, not mine! Ha ha! You're awesome!

Missy said...

Wow, it's so fun when missionaries come home isn't it? I can't wait until Thomas gets home. It's way more crazy when it's your own brother I think.
Looks like you guys had fun in Moab. You are one tough chick. I think it's awesome that you motorbike.
We need to get together!

Morrows said...

That's awesome Krew finally got to meet James! Moab looks like it was so fun! I would have loved to be in that warm weather! Our weather has sucked lately! :( What a sweet gift! I would love one. I haven't been a a real ride in a long time! It would be so fun!