Tuesday, August 17, 2010

FrEaKy FaMiLy ReUnIoN. . .

Don't we all look a little freaky? haha

We had a Family Reunion on my dads side of the family last weekend and it was a blast! Almost all of the grandkids made it so that was really fun to see everbody. We all live in different places and don't get to see eachother to often. We had fun (sometimes a little to much fun) playing some minute to win it games, eating some tasty food and catching up. At the end of the games everyone got prizes. . . Doug got a lovely pink see through bra, I got a pirate hat acccompanied by and eye patch and hook, and Krew recieved and orange wig. The prizes were halarius ranging from clown nose, crazy glasses and interesting underwear we all got a kick out of it. Days like these really make me wish that all my family lived closer together and we could see eachother more often!




This is my Uncle Scott, Aunt Jen and the rest of their crew: Cousins Beau, Taylor, Malorie, Burkley, Riley, Kristy and her Fiance Ron MIA: Tiffany her husband Josh and her little baby bunp :)

My Aunt Shelly and cousins Forrest and Casey.


Kinda looks like we're in Hawii in this pic. . . to bad we're not.

And finally . . . our family.

3 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

it looks like you had way to much fun!

Missy said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. Enjoy you time with family while you can. I'm missing a reunion right now, dangit.
I can't wait to see you!

Morrows said...

Sounds like you had so much fun! I love those pictures! It was so great to get together! Krew is such a stud!