Sunday, August 8, 2010

Viva Las Vegas

Me and Doug took a little trip to the fabulous Las Vegas a couple weeks ago so that Doug could check out a dental school and I decided to tag along. Neither of us had been there and it was amazing. I've never seen so many sparkling lights, amazing hotels, or drunk people ever.:) It was so nice to get away just the two of us.



This was our hotel it was off the strip a little ways so we definatly got our exercise in walking a bit.

In front of the Bellagio Hotel there is a BEAUTIFUL fountain that goes off every night it was awesome!


Us at a cute little river. . . nearing the end of our wonderful trip.


When all was said and done Vegas was fun but there just wasn't a whole lot for us to do :) We don't party and by the end all I wanted was to come home and see my baby. It was SO nice to get away together and it was much needed but when it comes down to it I would trade living in good ol' Idaho Falls with my family.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I'm jealous that you guys got a getaway! I kinda hope you guys choose the vegas school so that we can come visit you for cheap!