Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Labor Day

This summer we decided that Krewzer is old enough to come ridin with us. We've taken him on a few rides and he LOVES it! He sits so perfectly in front of Doug, pointing at things and saying WOW! Sometimes when I ride up on the side of him I can hear him say Hi Mommy! Its especially funny when he tried to immitate us and tried to stand up! So we went riding on labor day and I finally remembered to take some pics! It was pretty cold So he was all bundled up but that didn't put a damper on his spirit!


Krew could have sat here forever I think just throwing rocks into the stream.

1 comment:

Camille said...

I LOVE that smile! You can tell he is totally loving it. This is a fun stage for you guys. One kid. You can take him practically anywhere! Enjoy it! (: