Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Where we've been. . .

Paradise . . .

This is the temple in Phoenix, Az. Doug got an interview here so we all flew down and spend a few days.

Does anyone know why this plant is growing leaves and feathers?

My Grandma was so nice to let us stay with her while we were in Pheonix. Krew had such a great time playing in her pool and playing with her dogs. He also had his first encounter with a prickly pear at her house. He only touched it once, and then walked far away from any cactus the rest of the trip. I was also able to visit One of my best friends Missy and her boy Jacoby. We had fun taking our kids swimming and then shopping. Ok maybe just swimming. :) Going shopping with Missy just isn't as much fun as it was in high school. One reasons for this: Krew FYI: I learned a fun little fact during my stay in Phoenix. . . did you know the plural word for cactus is cacti? pronounced (cact- eye). . . interesting.



Krew had such a fun time hanging out with grandma great!

Beauiful Missy. I wish we could have gotten a picture together :(

Jacoby is half fish. . . he wasn't even scared to jump in where he couldn't even touch! I was totally amazed!

Hello Mr. Handsome :) Your daddy must be a looker!

Krew and Coby . . . chillin on the beach rockin the water wings!

2 comments:

Camille said...

That's fun that you got to visit Missy! I forgot they live there. I bet that makes Phoenix a little bit of a preference for ya. And the fact that you have a fun Grandma there! I have a feeling Krew would get spoiled!

Missy said...

Oh Kate, it was so great to see your family; it totally made me day. I get really lonely down here and you were so fun to see. It was great to hang out with you for a few hours; you are the best. Thanks so much for doing my hair. Sorry shopping wasn't very fun with me. :)