Monday, March 14, 2011

Krew is Two!

I can't believe that my baby is two! Those two years flew by way to fast! We threw a small little party for Krew but he loved it. Its so nice to have a few new toys to play with. Its hard to believe that this is probably Krew's last birthday here in good ol' Idaho. I sure am going to miss being here and having family around to celebrate these times with us. I'm so glad that we were blessed with Krew as a son. He is such a sweet little boy. Learning and growing every day! He can't wait to be a big brother and is SO aware of mommy's baby in her tummy :) Sometimes I feel like I will never love anyone as much as I love Krew. He has been my baby for so long. I'm sure when my precious little bundle gets here my heart will change but for now, Krew has my heart. . . I love you Krewzer, you are my best boy and I'm so blessed to be your mommy. Thanks for the last two funnest years ever!





I need to document that I'm still Krew's favorite girl to kiss :)


4 comments:

Morrows said...

I can't believe he is TWO! I remember coming to see you in the hospital, and holding that sweet boy. I LOVE his pictures. He is such a handsome little guy. He is going to be a heartbreaker!

Randi Oswald said...

Krew is such a cute little stud!! You better watch out the girls will be chasing him before you know it!! Happy birthday to Krew!

Camille said...

He is such a handsome little guy! And I am SO happy that he is recognizing and trusting me now. It was fun Sunday to have him leading me around. We love our little Krewzer!

Lindsay said...

Oh I miss that handsome little face! Wow, didnt you just have him? Time flys... I am so happy to hear you are pregnant! That is very very exciting!.