Monday, June 20, 2011

I LOVE you daddy!

Daddy, your my best friend. I'll love you forever. These are some of the reasons why:

I love it when you take time and read to me every night.

When I wake up in the morning and you have already left for school or work I run to the door screaming NO! DADDY! BYE BYE! . .. This is how sad it makes me.

I've always known that your on my side. . . thanks for understanding my attachment to these lovely "minks" I'm so glad that you give me one EVERY TIME I WANT ONE! What would I do without you?

When you take me to the park to play, I have so much fun. .. I will always remember the fun times we have together here daddy.

I like it when you let me help you wash your tools in my "semi boots". . .

. . . and play with them, I want to be just like you daddy!

We have the same favorite food: pop. I'm glad we understand eachother when it comes to this. . . otherwise mom would never let me have this wonderful drink that puts me in such a good mood.

One of my favorite things to do with you is ride our bike to Arctic Circle while momma is cutting hair and get an ice cream :)

And, even tho mom isn't ok with it, I like it when you bring your bike inside the house to work on it during the winter when its to cold outside.

I love to ride on it with you to.

I LOVE it when you let me drive and honk the hone!

I especially like it when you cuddle me to sleep. Lately this has been every night and nap times on Sun. also. Doug hun, you are the best daddy that Krewzer could ask for. We both love you so much.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Being parents can be tough, but there is nothing else that is as special. It's so fun to have fun with them. AND to show them how to have the fun. I am constantly amazed at what little sponges they are and how they learn so much without us even trying to teach. Krew is a cutie and on his way to being quite the little man.