Monday, April 18, 2011

MoNsTeR tRuCk ShOw!

We went with my family to watch the monster truck show at the Holt Arena last weekend. It was really fun. Krew is really into trucks so he was mezmorized the entire night!

Doug took Mitch down to the pits before it started and they got to ride in this truck called "sargeant smash!" You can't see where they are in this pic really but they r in there! Right by the window a couple seats back!

The amazing backflip!

The show lasted for 4 hours! I couldn't believe it! However, I was even more suprised that Krew sat still for the ENTIRE THING! I thought for sure we would be chasing him around but he loved watching the trucks so much he just sat on Aunt Abi's lap.

"The Boys" (Mitch Jack and Krew) couldn't believe how big the tires were.

Oh I had to throw in this awesome hair cut that I spotted there. I kinda felt like I was at the eastern Idaho state fair.

We went to the falls the other day and fed the ducks and saw the falls. Krew had a fun time.

No comments: