Wednesday, October 24, 2012

First day of school for Krew

Krew started school! He loves it. I think its really good for him to interact with other kids his age. Even though I miss him like crazy it makes my day when he comes home and tell me all about what he did. I'm really impressed with some of the fun things that his teachers come up with to do. Krew goes to school with his friend Carter. Carters' dad and Doug are both dental students. Before school actually started there was a "meet your teacher day" for the kids. Me and Mallory decided to take the boys to lunch before we met the teacher and make a date out of it. So we took them to Pizza at La Nova Pizzeria which was AWESOME! I'm glad they have each other at school.
Krew had to get a pic with Ray before he went to school!
Two cute little pre-schoolers!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a handsome little man Krew is! He doesn't look like a little boy any more :) Hope he is loving school!