Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Randoms

We haven't been up to anything exciting lately but I'm pretty far behind on my blogging so here is a few random things that have been going on with us here in NY.
This Buffalo Bills sweatshirt that you see Brody in here was givin to Krew WHEN I HAD BRODY!!! Crazy to me that Brody is now wearing clothes that Krew whore when we moved here. I think Its just nuts.
One night we wanted to go do something fun as a family. So we got take out and took the boys to the park (Delaware park) to play. There is a cute little lake in the middle of Delaware park and we noticed that there were canoes to rent so we took the boys out and O my gosh Krew thought that he died and went to heaven.
Brody got sick again. I thought it was just a bad cold. One day was especially bad so I counted his breathing and decided I better take him in. He had RSV AGAIN! :( He was such a good sport to let me do his breathing treatments. The Dr. said that because he got RSV when he was a little baby, its alot easier for just "the common cold" to turn into RSV for him. So this should be a great winter!!
While I took Brody to the Dr. late one night my neighbor Rachel watched Krew for me. I'm pretty sure he wishes that Rach was him mom. Not to mention he LOVES Ragan. Rach not only watched him for me but he came home all ready for bed! Bathed with girl panties and jamies on! woot woot! What wld I do without such an amazing neighbor??
Me and Doug got called up from Nursery! I'm teaching primary now. One day Doug said he wld come in and help me teach. That turned into you teach and I'll go ahead and take a nap:
I love all these sweet little girls listening to me so intently and then Doug and Brody just passed out!
And I had to add a "crazy picture" of me and Krew man. He has been obsessed with my camera and always wants to take pictures lately. I have been thoroughly enjoying him and Brody lately. I think they are both at THE perfect age. :) Krew is really "getting" so much! He understands when I'm stressed and he tries to help me by making Brody laugh or cleaning up the house. He's also been great about his manors recently. Not to toot my own horn or anything because trust me there are lots of things he cld do better at but it just makes me smile when he is very polite. :) Krew is such a good boy. And Brody . . . my gosh he is the boss. He has been marching around here yelling HEY! or NO! or MINE! or I WANT! at the top of his lungs. We might still have some work to do on his manors but he is the cutest bow-legged chubby one year old I have ever seen. I'm in love!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Poor Brody. But he looks like a good sport about the treatments. I hope you guys don't have too much sick and can keep him healthy. Poor mom...one more thing to worry about huh.

Doug in primary is a lot similar to Dan in sacrament meeting :)