Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mothers Day




I know mothers day was a while ago, but this was my first mothers day as a mom and thanks to my wonderful husband and of course Krew I had a great day! Being a mom is one of the hardest things that I have ever done but it has been SO REWARDING! I don't think anything can prepare you for it. It definatly helps you to not be selfish. Its nice to have a day like mothers day to get a little extra doting and reflect on all the great things that we get out of being mom's. Krew was such a good baby that day. It was almost like he was thanking me by not being naughty! haha I took these pic's of him on mothers day and I think they are so sweet I had to post them. This cute little face is definatly worth it!

1 comment:

Steph said...

These photos are INCREDIBLE! What a handsome little guy. Look at those eyes. I'm just starting to realize how tough it is being a mom. But you're right: definitely rewarding.