Tuesday, June 9, 2009

ThReE mOnThS oLd!

Our little man is 3 months old today! Its flown by so fast. Krew is finally over having colic (thanks to aunt lynds our personal pharmacist :) He has been so smiley lately. He loves baths now. He also loves to flirt! Anyone who wants to talk to him will get an ear full! He likes to jabber. Its so cute. Lately, when he is mad he will scream. All I can do is laugh though, he's got quite the little attitude. He has also started rolling! I have to make sure and watch him whenever I lay him down. Krew makes us so happy. We're glad we get to be apart of his life! He IS our life!!
I'm pretty sure that Krew is going to be into sports. Grandpa Bruce, Doug and all of his brothers were good at sports. It runs in the family. Doug loves to see him dressed in sports attire.

4 comments:

Steph said...

Oh, I love little boys in sports clothes. That picture of him smiling is SOOOO adorable!

Camille said...

That picture is SO cute! I love my little Krew!

Morrows said...

I want to reach through the computer and squeeze those cheeks! I am glad those colic pills worked. He is adorable.

Missy said...

Oh my word; he's adorable! I love his little sport's outfits too. Tyler loves it when I dress Jacoby in baseball or basketball stuff too. I want to see him; it sounds like he's changed a ton. Love you Krew!