Saturday, June 6, 2009

Working with mom


I'm so lucky that I can work and watch Krew at the same time because Krew is right with me while I'm working. But I have to admit that I'm no pro at being a mom or at multi-tasking . . . (yet, I get better everyday though!) Lately, I think its because of the warm weather, the office has been getting so busy. One day Krew was being fussy so I just brought him in the office with me and did my work because I HAD to get something done. After a while I realized that Krew was quiet and when I looked at him he was sound asleep! This pic. makes me laugh because it looks like he has been working so hard.

4 comments:

Steph said...

When I first saw the title of this post I thought, "Wow, Kate took Krew to Carlisle!" Ha ha. That is really nice that you're still able to get stuff done for your job.

manda baker said...

Kate he is so cute!
He has changed so much since I saw him at your house a few months ago, geez growing up so fast!!

Missy said...

Krew is adorable! I love his little tank top. That's awesome that you are able to work at home; you're so lucky! By the way I really like my hair. Thanks; you always do a good job!

Morrows said...

Oh Kate. I could just eat him! He is so cute! I am glad those Colic Tablets worked for you!