Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4th of July



I had good intentions with the flag shirt. I thought that maybe our little family could all match on the 4th so I bought 3 flag shirts but, Doug refused so it ended up just me and Krew matching. Unfortunatly, I didn't get a shot of that.
We did the whold nine yards this year: Parade, Freedom festival by the river, and fire works. Other than having to change two blow out poopy diapers while the parade was parading by (that was a little embarassing) . . . I can't complain to much. Krew was a trooper. He did good, loved every min. of it.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Love the flip flops! Krew is so cute! Sorry about the blow outs! :S

Morrows said...

TWO BLOW OUTS!?!?! Not good. I love the flip flop picture! Sounds like you guys had a great 4th! I bet Krew enjoyed the fireworks. He's such a cutie!

Missy said...

Ha ha, I know if I got flag shirts for all of us to wear Tyler wouldn't wear one either. Dang boys. Sounds like you had fun. I love the pictures!

Camille said...

I can't believe Doug didn't want to be twinners with you guys. What a party pooper! Ha! I love the sandles picture!

Rachel said...

Love his "Slip Slops" as my kids call them.... he is such a cute little chunk!!!