Sunday, July 5, 2009

Buster

It has been getting pretty hott and our house didn't have air conditioning until a couples of days ago to Krew has been pretty much living with no shirt on. :) His slender figure and his adorable personality have acquired him quite a few nic names such as: Krewzer, Bubba, Buster, Wheat thin, and skinney. I think the one that sticks the most is buster. But I do find myself calling him Doug alot haha- he is handsome just like his daddy.
This is just Krew playing in the jumper. Grandma Terrie bought it and Krew loves it!

6 comments:

Thompson said...

What a cutie!

Jake and Cassie said...

Oh Buster, he's definitely a bundle of joy! With his body he deserves to take his shirt off when it's 1000 degrees outside! You guys are awesome!

manda baker said...

He is such a cutie Kate!

Camille said...

I have to say, Krewzer is my favorite, although Buster is quite fitting at the time! What a guy! You have got to be one tough chica from packing that boy around all the time!

Morrows said...

Oh he is so cute! I just love his rolls. I love little Krew.

Rowbury Adventures said...

oh that is the cutest picture i have ever seen! he looks like he's growing up so fast! How fun!