Thursday, July 23, 2009

A day in the life of Krew:

EAT some cereal!
You better believe that the fist thing that I want when I wake up in the morning is some yummy in my tummy!


SLEEP!
I like to take naps with my dad.

Put up with my Aunt Ashley smothothering me.








SLEEP
Take a nap with mom on the grass outside in the nice hott sun.




RUN some ERRANDS with mom.






EAT AND SLEEP!
Doug sometimes has a hard time staying awake when he is feeding Krew at night so usually Krew has to hold his own bottle.






How would it be to have Krews life? Lucky guy- Just eat, sleep, poop, (good thing I didn't post any pictures of that one eh?) repeat!

5 comments:

Morrows said...

Oh Kate these pictures are precious! I love the pics of Doug and Krew sleeping! He is getting so big! I want to come and see him!

Steph said...

Fun post! Such cute photos!

manda baker said...

What a stud! Jess and I need to come and visit you again.

Camille said...

I often feel the same way when I'm watching Elsie's peacefully sleeping face. How WOULD it be? To actually get rest?!

This was such a cute post. Keep 'em coming!

Rowbury Adventures said...

what a life.. hah he is getting cuter and cuter everytime you post pictures! How fun..