Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nine months!

I'm a little late on this post . . . but Krew is nine months old now! Here are all the things that Krew can do: Go up (not down) the stairs. Pull himself up on everything. Stand by himself. Walk holding only one hand! He eats mostly just what we eat not so that is nice. He sleeps through the night half of the time :) I know I'm a sucker but I just can't handle his screaming! He likes to wave bye bye and give kisses. One of my fav. things about Krew is his curly hair. It has calmed down quite a bit since he was born but he's still got quite a bit of curl in it.

3 comments:

Missy said...

He's such a handsome guy! It's amazing the change at nine months I think. Church gets a lot harder and they start becoming so mobile! It's so fun and they start to do lots of really exciting things though! I love little Krew!

Steph said...

Wow, he is a stud! We all knew with the parents he's got that he would be a little hottie and it's already apparent that we were right!

Morrows said...

He is such a cutie! I just love him. Can't wait to see you guys!