Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Its beginning to look alot like CHRISTMAS!

We took the weekend off last weekend and went on a little vacation! We went down to SLC the day after Thanksgiving and stayed at the Little America Hotel. That Hotel is SWEET! It totally puts me in the holiday spirit being there because they always have it decorated for christmas this time of year. We also went and saw the lights on temple square, ate some AMAZING food, and got some pretty good deals while shopping. Bruce, Terrie, Alan, Dave, Paul, Camille, and Elsie were all in on the fun so we had a good time hanging out with family. (Even tho my brother in law Paul teased me quite a bit) I had such a fun time! If I look like I'm a little to happy in this picture its because I am! There is nothing like a little shopping and holiday spirit to put me in a good mood! :)


Doesn't this look sweet? I thought it was pretty.



This is the lobby of our hotel. I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!



3 comments:

Camille said...

THat really WAS fun! I think we should definitely make it a tradition. Not only that, but I think we should do it TWICE a year!

Morrows said...

I am glad you had a fun time in Utah. I love your pictures!

Missy said...

I have to say that I'm really jealous because I love going to temple square to see the lights! I haven't been in so long and it's the best! What a good time to go right after Thanksgiving to start off the Christmas season. It looks like you guys had a blast! Krew is adorable!