Tuesday, December 29, 2009

We spent Christmas day with the Messicks this year. It was really fun. A little while after everyone got there me and Camille noticed that we had dressed alike! We were twins! :) Krew was so excited to play with all of his cousins that he wouldn't take a nap the little stinker. He had lots of fun tearing all the wrapping paper into shreds tho.


He's really working to keep his eyes open in this pic.!


I was a little bummed this year that my family went out of town for a few days but it was kind of nice in a way because our holiday was a little quieter than normal but I felt like it was easier to focus on the true meaning of christmas. :) Corney I know. The sunday before Christmas I was asking my primary class what they were excited to do during their Christmas break and almost every kid said that they were most excited to give a gift away! How sweet! What if we were all excited to give on Christmas and not to recieve? I really appreciate the gifts, treats, and cards from everyone this year! I love getting Christmas cards. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and enjoys the rest of the break!




3 comments:

Morrows said...

I'm glad you had a great Christmas. I love the pictures. Thanks for the Christmas card. Super cute! I was lame this year and didn't do them!

Steph said...

Wow, he looks so cute in his little sweater! Glad you had a nice Christmas!

Missy said...

The pictures of Krew on Christmas are adorable! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas, but I'm sure it was hard without your family there. I'm here in IF now, so we'll have to get together, neighbor! :)