Saturday, January 23, 2010

Good Friends and Digital Scarpbookin

Me and some of my friends got together over the Holiday. It was really fun to see everyone! I miss you guys! You can't really tell in this pic. because Lyndsi is a beautiful pregnant person but Lynds is like 36 weeks pregnant in this pic.! She is having a little girl and naming her Maecie. (Sorry if I didn't spell that right Lynds, correct me if I'm wrong k) I can't wait to have a new little niece to spoil. So far our friends have just had boys so we are all so excited for this little girl. Before we know it Missy will be movin away in a couple months :( Its fun to have her as a neighbor right now. We are all planning on going to the premier of Eclipse when it comes out in June. (I'm super excited for that !!!) I'm so glad that I have some great friends like these girls. Love you guys! Missy has been helping me figure out how to do digital scrapbooking lately which I totally appreciate because I am technology retarded and couldn't and wouldnn't even try to figure it out if she didn't walk me through everything. Thanks a million Miss! Me and my sister Ash got together the other day and made some business cards. She had to do some for school and I ran out. If anyone needs some hair help let me know!!





5 comments:

Morrows said...

Last night was so fun! Thanks Kate! Food was delicious! We really should do that more often!!! Your cards are so cute! LOVE THEM!

Steph said...

Hooray for digital scrapbooking and hooray for getting together with your friends! I always need hair help! I'll have to set up an appointment in the next few weeks!

Missy said...

It is always fun to get together with you guys; I miss girl time a lot. :) I thought the food last night was pretty rockin'. Thanks a lot for helping me so much; I couldn't have done it without ya. I really love how your business cards turned out. You are such a natural at this scrapbooking stuff, Kate. Well I must need hair help because I sure don't have my hair done every 6-8 weeks like I'm "supposed to." Ha ha. Oh welll, the outgrowth is cute, right?

Randi Oswald said...

Kate your business cards look so good i love them! You and Ash did a great job!!

Laura said...

Hey cute little boy! He's getting so big! I came across your blog on Camilles and had to take a look!

We have a blog too but ours is private. If you want, send me an email and I'll invite ya. I would love to keep in touch with you!!!

laura.jolley@hotmail.com