Tuesday, January 12, 2010

10 months!

True to form I am a few days late on Krews monthly update :) I never can quite get it done on the 9th! Here are a few things that Krew can do at 10 months: pull himself up no problem with one hand, walk with only one hand touching something, go up the stairs in approx 45 sec., make his mom smile no matter how bad of a mood she is in:) Here are a few things that Krew likes at 10 months: TOILETS!! If I would let him he would sit and flush the toilet all day long! He also likes baths, looking at himself in the mirror, going up the stairs, stinking his fingers into outlets and heater vents, pulling EVERYTHING out of every drawer/ cupboard that he can find, bottles, string cheese, cheetos, going to grandma and grandpa's house because they give him every sort of sweet treat that they can think of. . . (I really appreciate that, big thanks to mom and dad) . . . Here are a few pics of Krew doing his favorite things:




























4 comments:

Camille said...

I can't believe he is almost walking! It's so fun to watch them learning so much every day, isn't it? Elsie is just starting to do more and more things, too. They are amazing little creatures!

manda baker said...

He is adorable!
I love his jordan jersey :)his tub pictures are so cute, love his teeth on the bottom.

Morrows said...

Krew is a stud that's for sure. It was so good to see you and Krew last week! I love all the pictures. I can't believe he is 10 months already! Where did the time go?!?!

Missy said...

Krew is so stinkin' cute. I especially love the piture of him sticking his tongue out in the tub. I love his Jordan outfit, too. He looks so proud of himself climbing up the stairs. What a cutie!