Thursday, May 13, 2010

Look what the stork brought!

We have been patiently awaiting the birth of two little babies and me and Doug woke up this morning and we both had texts on our phones . . . They were born the same night! How exciting! There is nothin like having a new baby! Its such a special experience and it was so so so fun to go hold these two little cuties tonight! I love BABIES!! This first one is my new niece Josie. . . or maybe Payton? The name has not been decided yet. But I do know one thing; this lil girl has the CUTEST attire on earth! She is adorable! I can't wait to have a girl! Congrats Dan, Tracie and Presley!

This is baby Maddex his mommy and daddy are our friends Kevin and Sara Sanders. He is so cute :)He is the exact same size as Krew when he was born! I think that he looks just like his daddy! Congrats Kev and Sara we are so happy for you!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Cute little babies!!!