Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Summer time? fuR real???

Oh man I LOVED the nice weather we had this weekend! We just wanted to spend all day outside! Krew loved it to . . . he is such an outside boy! I turned on the sprinkler and let him play in it. He just kept tryin to drink it haha! The later we went for a bike ride and had a bbq at the park. I hope this weather lasts! I'm sure ready for summer!






All that playin in the sun wears a little guy out! Gotta love the going to bed at 7 part! Wahoo!!

I also wanted to post this cute pic. of Doug bein such a good daddy :) Since he's not in school right now he gets to watch Krew while I work on Mon. and Wed. nights. They sorta have a new tradition . . .(I think thats its just because doug doesn't want to make dinner) Doug takes Krew to Mcdonalds every mon. night. Krew loves playing on the toys and of course eating the exceedingly unhealthy food :) I love watching Doug with Krew. He is so cute with him. Oh, and I hope everyone had an awesome mothers day! I sure did! I'm so lucky to be a mom. I love my little man! I have so many amazin moms in my life that set such great examples for me! I love my moms!

5 comments:

Laura said...

It might be unhealthy (and kinda gross in my opinion) but kids LOVE McDonalds! Happy meals are just a part of growing up! That's so fun for Doug to do that with his son. Playing outside is great! The early bedtime makes it so much better. You have a way cute little boy here!

Morrows said...

I love all the pictures! He looks so cute playing out in the water! I can't wait for it to ACTUALLY STAY WARM! I am so sick of it going back and forth! That is so cute of Doug to have a little "tradition" with Krew! What a sweet dad!

Randi Oswald said...

Kate! Krew is getting so big! He is such a little cutie!! How fun! Sadly the nice weather didn't last long danget! Hopefully summer will officially be here soon!

Camille said...

Ah, yes! Playing hard in the sun all day long makes for long peaceful nights! SO...why don't you post pictures of Krew-Ella?! Haha!

Missy said...

Oh I love the pictures of Krew drinking the water in the sprinkler; that's pretty cute. Jacoby loves being outside. They'll have fun playing together Tuesday.
You look so cute in that picture on your bike.