Sunday, June 13, 2010

15 months!

My "baby" is 15 months this month :( He is growing up so fast! When I look at these pics it makes me a little sad because he is a little boy now! . . .but, he will always be my baby lol. He is saying new words everyday but right now his vocabulary includes: momma, hey dad, hi, that hot?, abba (abi), and no. He can say a few other ones but I really can't count them yet. He is running all over the place (usually away from me) he loves unloading all my cabinets and he is enfatuated with the sprinkler and the toilet. I also have some really good news a couple times lately if I put Krew on the toilet right when he wakes up he goes potty on the toilet! He loves watching the toilet flush! I'm sure it will be a while before he is potty trained but I'm really glad that he is already excited about it! Oh and I'm pretty sure that Krew is going to be a lefty! He colors with his left hand and eats with it also! Even if I put his spoon in his right hand he changes it to his left to eat. I'm pretty excited about that because so far I'm the only lefty in my entire family so I think its pretty cool that Krew is joining the severely left handed club :) I've heard that you can't tell for sure until they are two so we'll see if anything changes. We were out at my parents the other night after it rained and Krew LOVED playing in the puddles! At first I was trying to keep him out of the water but I finally gave up and decided it would be ok if he looked like a little rag muffin. My mom took these pics. aren't they good? I'm so glad that we live so close to my family right now. Its been so fun spending time with them and I love that they help me with Krew so much. He loves his grandma, grandpa, aunts and uncles!







5 comments:

Camille said...

Wow, He looks so old! And he looks like Elsie in the second to last picture. I'm proud of you for letting him play in the puddles! If you're anything like me, that took real effort!

manda baker said...

He is so cute! Growing so fast too. Always fun playing in the puddles and rain, even at my age I must admit (:

Steph said...

The pictures are so dang cute! That's pretty amazing about him going potty. Lucky!

Laura said...

He is starting to look so much like a little boy and not as much like a baby! I hate when they do that! They grow too fast. That is great about him going in the potty!

Morrows said...

Oh my goodness. He looks so big in these pictures! Time goes way to fast. He is such a cutie. He is adorable.