Friday, July 9, 2010

Catchin up!

Ok so I'm really sorry about this huge long post but I've been so behind lately. . . You don't have to read it. . . really!
On the Fourth this year me and Doug decided to the the "firecracker fun run" before the parade. It was a 5k along some of the parade route. We had fun doing it. My parents offered to watch Krew that morning and needless to say he was quite spoiled this morning. :)

Krew and grandpa. . ..

This was Mitch and Jack's fav. part of the parade :) MONSTER TRUCK!!! Hope everyone had a good 4th!

My B-day was the other day and I had the best birthday I've ever had! Seriously! My parents must have thought that I've been quite cranky lately or something so they gave me a gift certificate so that I could go get a massage which was DIVINE! My sister megan came in and worked for me all day. . . happy birthday to me. My sister Abi watched Krew for me all day . . . happy birthday to me!!!! This really meant alot to me I guess because I don't ever really have "me" time. Here are some pics I got of Meg Abi and Krew that day.




Me and my mom also took Krewa and Mitch and Jack to the zoo! I had to include this pic. This monkey was Krews fav. animal at the zoo! It came and sat righ in front of Krew and just stared at him. It was so cute! To bad I didn't get a pic.! . . .At the end of my most amazing wonderful day I was telling Doug all about it and got a little choked up because even tho I absolutely loved all my gifts, it meant so much to me to get such a genuine wonderful gift from my sisters. I love them so much and I'm going to miss them when we move away one day. I know that no matter how many "things" anyone has in life real joy comes from your family. Thanks so much Meg and Abi, I love you guys!

I also missed fathers day. Happy Fathers Day to all the dads in my life! This is Doug on the bike I gave him for fathers day. . . ok not really. He wishes. Its my dads bike and Doug drives it home for lunch almost every day and loves every min. of it!

This pic. is on of my fav's! Its the first time that doug held Krew. Krew's pretty fresh in this pic. but it just warms my heart to watch Doug with Krew he is such a good dad and I'm so so so glad that he is setting such a good example to Krew in every aspect of his life.

2 comments:

Missy said...

I'm glad you had such a good birthday and didn't have to work. Isn't family the best? I think so too.

Camille said...

I'm glad your birthday was so great! That's really true about family. Mine made my day, too! They are the best!

Cool bike! Does Doug take you for rides on it? He should!