Monday, April 18, 2011

Finals week. . .

Finals week is bittersweet for me. It means the end is near but a whole week of HELL is coming up! This semester has definatly had its challenges for us and I was so ready for Doug to be home for a couple weeks! But I didn't want this week to drag so I planned something for me and Krew to do every night while Doug was gone. (Doug didn't get home until 11:00Pm or later every night- Of course it doesn't help that we live 30 min. from the school so he burns 1 hour driving everyday! I can't wait until we're in Buffalo- Our house is just a few min. from the school! Maybe Doug could even come home for lunch?!?!) Anyway some of the fun things me and Krew did during finals week include: Going to Aunt Ash and Uncle Sam's farm and seeing all the cows! We also had dinner with Ash's sister and brother in law Josh and Kiri which was really fun. They are so nice. Krew LOVED seeing all the baby and momma tow's! I sadly didn't get any pics but I'm sure we'll being doing it again this summer. Our week also included alot of playing outside (Krew is such an outside boy!)


One night I wanted to make some Easter no bake cookies. Of course Krew was up for it he LOVES to "help" me cook. Notice his long lost sock. I do take care of this boy I promise. He doesn't always look like such a rag-muffin. For some reason that darn left sock never stays on tho.


The finished product. I stole this idea from my friend Missy's blog. I thought they were so cute and seasonal :) Thanks for the idea Miss.

We went shopping at Smiths which is Krew's fav. because they have kid carts for him to push. This is usually an out of control shopping experience.

I also got to babysit Camille's kids: Quincy, Katelynn and Elsie one night. She brought over Tangled for the kids to watch which was so fun! I made the older kids popcorn while they watched the movie. . . As you can see Krew was more excited about the popcorn than the movie lol. It was really fun to have them over!

Our week also included a lot of goffing off. I just love this little boy and I'm so glad I have him to keep me company while Doug is at school.

No comments: