Monday, April 18, 2011

Some Catchin up!

I'm SO BEHIND on posting so here is an all enclusive!
Back at the beginning of March I started to feel slightly better after 2 1/2 months of being sicker than a dog. I told Doug that I really wanted to get out of town and kind of "leave my sickness behind me." He suggested that we go to Boise and watch the state basketball games. So, I took out my pump, grabed all my meds and away we went for a nice weekend away. And believe you me, it was SO NICE to get away. I wasn't terribly sick without my pump which was a blessing from God. In fact I decided not to put it in again! Right now I'm feeling so much better. We have a DVD player in our car which made the ride so much better for Krew. Doug got a pop so naturally Krew had to have one to. Not only did Doug get him a small pop but he definatly got him a "BIG GULP" I just had to laugh when he brought it out of the convienant store. Krew sat in the back and drank half of it and watched his fav. show Nemo. He then produced about a 10 lb. diaper. Never felt a wetter diaper in my entire career as a mom. Thanks dad. You made Krew's trip.

Playing in the pool at the hotel. Our hotel was right across the parking lot from the Idaho Center which worked out perfectly for us. We could just walk back and forth when Krew got tired of watching B-ball and go swim. On sun. morn. we spent 3 hours in the pool! Needless to say that Krew was completely a prune by the time he finally got out. He likes swimming so much these days.


Finally I'm blogging some pics from Krew's 2nd birthday party! He is always so excited to have visitors! Thanks to everyone who came you made his day!



Fav. Uncle Allen. Al is so nice to always take krew to play outside and spend time with him. We love you Al and we r really going to miss you! (especially Krew!)

Missy and Coby came up to Idaho a couple weeks ago and it was fun to visit while I did her hair. She brought Jacoby over to play with Krew and I was really suprised at how good they played together givin Krews sharing abilities :) I really miss Missy! Sometimes I really think twice about going to Buffalo because Missy's husband is going to Med school in AZ and Doug got into the same school for dental. We would have so much fun if we went there!

Fast hug! Even tho this pic. is blurry I had to post it because its so cute.

We also got to go to Pres's Birthday party at the Blackfoot pool. Krew LOVED the slide there! I thought this was a cute pic I snapped of the two of them.

My Cousin Tiff made it through Idaho Falls the other day and she stopped by. I was really glad she stopped because I hadn't seen her little boy Grant Benjamin yet. He's seriously the CUTEST little boy! Holding him made me really excited to have a baby. I forget how easy babies are at first :) SO fun to hold and cuddle! Sadly this is the best pic we got. Krew was being quite a character. He wanted to go outside if you can imagine that.

No comments: