Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beaver Island

Before school started for the 1 year dental students me and a couple other wives wanted to get together and do something fun with our husbands before we kissed them goodbye for 4 years :) We went to a place called Beaver Island. It was a great beach and the kids had lots of fun.

Krew with his new buddies "Car-der and Parker" I'm so glad that Krew has friends here! It makes him and me SO much happier!

The guys: Craig, Doug, and Josh

The Gals: Liz, Mallory and Me. Yes that is a genuine "I'm so happy to be in a swim suit when I'm 8 months prego smile. Liz is pregnant also. You just can't tell :) She's going to be having a little girl about 2 1/2 months after I have my baby. I am so happy that I have these girls here with me tho.

After we had been there a while I noticed Krew was just sitting in the sand staring at nothing and being really quiet. This is definatly uncharacterisitic of Krew. (Little did I know that he had heat stroke and would sleep for about 17 hours straight after we left the beach and then wake up and be sick- not fun!) Anyway- I got kinda worried about him because he had been playing so hard with his pals so i took him away from everyone and found some shade. He fell asleep just like a baby. I love this boy.

Sweet Boy :)

1 comment:

Camille said...

I knew it wouldn't take you long to make good friends there! You guys are going to have so much fun these next four years!