Thursday, August 11, 2011

Maternity Photos

One of my new friends here in New York, Mallory, is just starting up her photography business. She is AMAZING! You can check out her work here: www.mallorynikolausphoto.blogspot.com (Not to mention her prices are really reasonable!) I wasn't going to get maternity pics this time around since I got them done when I was prego with Krew but, I feel like this pregnancy is so different and TONZ of people kept asking me if I was going to get pics because "I will want to look back at how I looked when I was Pregnant :)" So, You can call me crazy for going out on a limb and getting my pics taken 3 weeks before I'm due but after having them done I really am glad that I did. #1 Mallory is took some awesome pics and #2 I'm going to want to remember my little family like this. Krew has been my one and only little baby for so long. Lately he will go grab a sippie with milk in it, crawl into my arms and want me to feed him like a baby :) Or, he'll crawl into the new baby's car seat and say look momma a baby! Doug keeps saying that its premonition. Anyway, Mal took some great pics and I SO appreciate her and her little family being apart of our lives out here!








4 comments:

Camille said...

She DID do a great job! I don't know if anyone could mess up a picture with such PERFECT subjects in it, though. (: You look so cute, really. I can't believe how much your tummy has grown just since you've been gone. That baby must be making some big changes, getting ready to join his family! I can't wait!!

Megan said...

SHEESH KATE! What the heck have you been feeding that sweet boy of yours?! HE IS A MAN NOW! Love and miss you all!

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Heck! You're pics are dang good because you guys are stinkin cuties!!!!! love ya guys!!! xoxo

Denyse said...

LOVE these pics!! Was it the lady at the RS activity that really made you decide to get the pictures :) You guys are adorable!