Sunday, August 7, 2011

First day of school


Here is Doug on his first day of school. Off to learn how to be a dentist! We love you Doug!
For some reason Krew really got into taking pics this day. Lol. As soon as he caught on to what we were doing he started pulling poses out that I had never seen this kid do before in my life! He would only hold a smile long enough to say "momma watch!" and then He would strike another pose. Me and Doug were laughing so hard I didn't get any really good ones but I tried! this pose here was one of my fav's. Who taught him how to lay on the floor just like a model? ha ha ha

Me and Krew have had so much fun spending all day together. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE being a stay at home mom. I could play with this kid all day long! He's so funny. I think he likes having my full attention all day long to :) The other morning we had a funny Krew moment that I wanted to write down. So Doug left for school and so I decided to get out the jogger stroller and take Krew for a walk to park that is close by our house. Krew is used to me pushing him the in jogger and running however, I decided that since I am now extremely pregnant I didn't want to scare any neighbors so I settled for walking. This is not what Krew had in mind. He kept saying go go Go! Finally he threw his hands in the air and said "oh c'mon momma! Run!" I couldn't stop laughing. This kid cracks me up.

3 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

SO cute! Craig wouldnt let me take pics of him on his first day! Boooo!!!! I'll get 'em at the white coat ceremony!

Thanks for being my friend Katey Kate! :)

Camille said...

That cracks me up! What a kid! I love that he calls you Momma! Cute!

Tracy said...

Looks like you and Krew have found some cute friends. You are smart to write down the super cute things that Krew says because you think you'll never forget that and then somehow your overloaded "mom brain" does! Hope you are doing good!