Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Opening Presents

Since we didn't have Krew's party on his actual birthday his birthday seemed quite like any other day. . . Until we got packages from Grandma, Aunt Ash, and Aunt Meg! Thanks guys! The gum was prob. his fav. present lol.

It took him a min. to warm up to this spiderman mask from aunt Ash . . .

But now he LOVES this mask. He even HAD to wear it to the grocery store. Lucky me, I got to go to the grocery store with spiderman! He even flicks his wrist down and pretends to shoot webs at people! I felt very safe :)

Krew also loved his "learning letter" color book from grandma Terrie!

2 comments:

Doug Shaw said...

How fun! Brody looks so cute in his little swim suit :) Krew's birthday bash looks so cute! You are so creative with all the food, cars etc. Way to be!

Tracy said...

It so good that Krew has all those little friends to help make his day awesome! I have to tell ya I smiled when I saw the spiderman mask because we picked one out to send to him for his bday and I haven't got it in the mail yet...sorry I wanted to send something spring too...but that isn't why we are so late:) It is just my fault. Ash and us must have been on the same page and I am glad that he loves it so much! To the grocery store...that is super cute:) We will take it back and trade for something else and THEN PUT IT IN THE MAIL!:)

The cake and party were awesome and we missed you guys this year at pres's bday at the pool:) Brody is quite the stud in his rash guard shirt! What a cute little man he is growing in to...those big eyes are stinkin' cute!:)