Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Krew's Birthday Partay


I wasn't planning on throwing Krew a party this year but a few of my friends let me know that Krew definitely WOULD remember this birthday so I went ahead and planned a party. Ok, my friend Carolyn pretty much planned this party. Krew LOVED IT! He deserves it to that good boy. This past year hasn't been easy on him but he's been a trooper. We love this little guy!

I made the kids cardboard cars from the movie Cars.

We hit a Piniata. . .









The loot . . .




Krew sportin the adorable glasses he got from his "grills" of girls :) aka: Ragan, Keannady, and Tate.

A close up of the cake. Big thanks to my friend Rachel D. for making it!

1 comment:

Camille said...

What a cute birthday party for a cute little boy! I need to find a friend like that to help me with birthday parties!(;