Wednesday, March 21, 2012

SpLaSh LaGoOn!!!!!

For spring break this year I really wanted to do something fun. One of my friends gave me some advice that I really want to listen to. . . she told me to plan something fun or go on a little trip EVERY chance you can while your husband is in school! Who knows how long we'll live in the East! While we're here I want to experience it! So I planned a little trip to an indoor water park in Pennsylvania. I was nervous that it would be super busy because it was spring break but dental school's spring break is not the same as everyone elses! We picked the best time to come! It was totally worth it! It was even fun for the adults! Kwynne was such a good sport to go on the slides with me even tho she is pretty close to her due date! We had so much fun. We also discovered Steak and shake. AMAZING. SERIOUSLY! We might have stopped there twice on our trip to get a milk shake :)

The day before we went to the water park we drove down to Pittsburgh to go to Ikea and on the way back to Erie Kwynne spotted the biggest outlet mall I have ever seen. It was awesome! We shopped till we dropped! Literally! Well, shopped until Brody dropped :) Gotta love the good prices at the outlets!!!












I'm glad I found this pic on my camera . . Doug must have taken it. The day we got home me and Krew crashed on the couch together. Nothin like a good long day of play!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Your friend has good advice! My sister, Katie is the best example of this. When she lived back East, she didn't let a weekend go by that they weren't going somewhere new. She made an alphabet book for her kids, with places they've been from A-Z. It turned out really cute. Just an idea. (:

Tiffany said...

Oh Kate.. That little Brodi is SO cute! DOn't they just get cuter and cuter the more hair they have?!

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Oh my heavens, your boys are getting so big!! We sure miss you guys!