Monday, August 13, 2012

Lyman family pictures

My mom wanted to get family Pictures while I was home. I decided that taking pictures with two kids is kind of a joke. Lol. They are never smiling at the same time! But, all in all I think these turned out pretty good.
The gals . . .
The fellas . . .
Ma and Pa.
Our family.
Sam, Ash and little Bently. I like this picture! It pretty much sums up life at the Jensens :) Bentley kinds rules the roost!
Josh, Megan and her baby bump.
And last but certainly not least- the Lyman Cousins! Krew, big Brody, and baby Bently.

3 comments:

RaCHeL said...

So fun! You guys look like you had a great time back home. Your boys are so cute! Love the hair Kate. :) Miss you!

Tracy said...

Your family pics turned out way cute. The bright colors and green just pop and scream summer! The Jensen photo is very cute and accurate...I listened to Miss Bentley throw her weight around :) You and all those handsome boys...lucky mom :)

Camille said...

Gorgeous family!