Tuesday, August 28, 2012

WaLkInG!!!

Yes, thats right- this little meat ball is walking! I can't believe he is marching around everywhere! This makes him so happy! He tries to keep up with the bid kids and sometimes ends up on the ground again but he has taken to walking surprisingly well. It took him about two days and then it just kicked in and I haven't seen him crawl since. Watching him walk makes me so happy. He's the cutest little thing I've ever seen!
Brod-toads little friends like to help him walk. It somewhat reminds me of a newborn horse trying to walk for the first time. . . A really fat horse :)
I love his guts. :)

4 comments:

RaCHeL said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I cannot believe little Brody is walking. He has pure joy expressed on his face too. :) I can't get over how his chubby little feet don't fit into his flip flops. :) So cute! XOXO

Don and Kelsi Fryberger said...

Oh my goodness....he is just growing right up! :) I can't believe how much him and Krew look a like! Such handsome boys!

Tracy said...

Now you have two little men at your house :) The grin on his face says it all...this is awesome! That is so exciting to see him grow and I can only imagine the fun Krew and Brody will be having since walking sorta levels the playing field!

After watching him this summer, I didn't think it would be too long before he gave up crawling and became a big little man! :)

Camille said...

These pictures are SO CUTE! I absolutely love watching kids walk for the first time. It is the best! I can't believe this little guy is going to be one in a few days!