Sunday, August 2, 2009

SCARE!


We had a little bit of a scare this week. Doug was watching Krew while I was working one night - Doug put Krewzer in his stroller(not done up) and parked him on our porch, then went to grab something. He heard krew start crying so he finished what he was doing and then went over to see what was up. Krew had wiggled out of his stroller and fallen face first off of the side of our cement steps into the gravel. Needless to say that Doug felt TERRIBLE! Krew was bleeding from his mouth and a little from his nose so Doug took him to the Dr. and the Dr. said that he was fine and we just needed to watch for signs of concussion which Krew didn't have any. What a tuff little dude! I do have to admitt that the little raspberry on his chin is quite adorable. His "owies" aren't that bad but the 1st tumble is a scare for us!

And he's still smilin!


3 comments:

Steph said...

What a tough little guy! I bet Doug felt awful. I was watching Eden when she tumbled down a few stairs and it was horrible! She definitely looked worse than Krew, but I refused to take any pictures of it because I was so sick about it! I'm glad he's ok.

Camille said...

Oh, the poor little man! You will find out how tough kids are. I think they also have extra guardian angels to watch over them since we, their parents, are human! (:

Morrows said...

Poor Krew. I am sure Doug felt awful! He is still cute even with the scratches and bumps!