Monday, July 4, 2011

Goodbye Idaho. . .

Tom. morning we are going to start our quest east to New York! I haven't done a post in a while because I have simply been so busy. I still need to post pics of our trip to oregon, Meg's wedding, and our fun week spent with family but all that will have to wait another week until we arrive in Buffalo. We're planning on getting there on Sat. We're stopping for a day in Nauvoo which will give us a nice break I believe. I've been having some pretty serious contractions lately but I'm hoping that alot of that is due to the stress of packing and leaving. Hopefully I can make it clear to Buffalo before this baby decides to come. I really think that once we say goodbye and get on the road and my emotions calm down that hopefully my contractions will as well. What a stressful couple weeks we've had! Not to mention the tears. . . I'm not going to say much about that because we still have a few goodbye's to say and I already feel like the tear supply is dry. All I have to say is Buffalo New York is going to have to be a pretty special place if the Lord wants to send us there for 4 years. No family and no friends there. ..yet. I hope that I have as many great friends waiting for me to find them in Buffalo as I have found here. So long Idaho . . . My next post will be from New York!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Oh Kate, I will be thinking about you these next few days. I know how scary it is to go to a new place and start your lives there, but everything will be great! You are a wonderful person and you will meet people so quickly; everyone will want to get to know you. I hope that things calm down with your contractions too. I love ya!

Morrows said...

New York is so lucky to have you three (soon to be four)! Good luck on all your travels and this new adventure in life. I hope your contractions slow down and go away. Love you Kate!!

Diane said...

Awww! So sorry we were out of town and didn't get to tell you goodbye. You will definately be missed! We hope everything goes well with your move and hope it is an easy adjustment in Buffalo. We wish you luck with all your changes over the next few months!

Stephanie Evans said...

You better believe New York has some great friends for you! We hope to be some of them :) And sorry to blog stalk you already! Tiffany has told us about you and that you had a blog, so of course I had to look. Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow.

Mallory Nikolaus said...

Kate!

I was the EXACT same way when I was leaving AZ! So glad we are friends already! We will make NY fun!

Carter and Parker just adore Krew!

XO, Mallory